Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure a booking.
- The deposit will not be refunded if the holiday is cancelled by the guest within six weeks of the start of the stay.
- Payment of the balance will be due one calendar month prior to the start of the holiday.
- A bond in the form of a separate cheque for £100 will also be required on payment of the balance to cover any loss or damage. This cheque will not be cashed but retained and returned at the end of the holiday should all be in order.
- The property is available for let from Saturday to Saturday and will be available for occupation at 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure. Alternative arrival and departure times are sometimes possible by prior arrangement.
- Guests are kindly asked to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition. A charge will be made for any damage or missing items.
- Please note that Melbourne is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are not accepted.
We regard your privacy as important and information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information which we believe may be of interest to you. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for the purposes outlined above. Melbourne Aberaeron does not disclose information to third parties.